Sunday 9 September 2012

My Week with Instagram


This week was very much back to school. WOW I actually have to do homework again! AHH But still very much fun times... especially when a certain Aunt gives you a surprise visit from Toronto!! We had a lot of fun together this week, I'm sad that she has to go home tomorrow.

MONDAY: planning for the future...

TUESDAY: tired feet after a long day

WEDNESDAY a *free!*pork taco from the Los Compadres food truck, courtesy of ACAD

THURSDAY OH MY GOD IT HAS ARRIVED MY MIXER I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND IT IS PERFECT

FRIDAY man, I love sushi

SATURDAY I am so proud of my big bro! He is such a rock star. Million Dollar Fix released their first CD last night, and threw a wicked party to kick it off! <3 so proud
SUNDAY Borrowing this cookbook from my Aunt... it is now on my wish list! Such a sweet book.
Hope you had a lovely week too!

<3 Lari

No comments:

Post a Comment