Sunday 23 September 2012

This Week Was: Packed.

WOAH. A lot happened this week. Kinda stressed, but whateva. Life is full, and full of fun right now.
September 17-23 2012

MONDAY
Rockin' out at Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
 
TUESDAY
Dining solo, mexican fiesta style. I <3 Fried Eggs

WEDNESDAY
Happy Birthday to my Big Bro!


THURSDAY
Oops... totally didn't go to Vendome on Thursday... but I have to post this picture... cuz guys, it's Vendome. Coffee and a Chocolate Chip Cookie


FRIDAY
Carb-loading pre-race day at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I don't care if it's a cheap restaurant, I love it. Also, Mizithra cheese  is delicious.
SATURDAY
Impromptu Dinner Dates with my one and only love! More pasta too... always welcome. (@ Chiante's)
SUNDAY
Some light sunday morning reading. And a coffee. Life is good.

Here's to next week, and hoping it is a little more gentle! But still packed with goodness.
Have a good week!

<3 Lari

No comments:

Post a Comment