Wednesday 26 September 2012

You've Been on My Mind...

I have so many recipes floating around in my head that I have been wanting to make so badly lately ALL THE TIME.

Sometimes there are just so many that I feel overwhelmed. But I think that feeling overwhelmed about delicious recipes/food is probably the best type of overwhelmed  you can feel. For me at least. Perhaps letting a few of these ideas escape from my scattered brain and make an appearance out here will make me feel better. And hopefully soon I can make them!
If I ever get my homework done... BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:




1) Lately I have been intrigued by cookies with icing/glazes, and these Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies from Martha with a maple glaze look like the perfect fall cookie
























2)ANNA OLSON HAS A NEW BAKE OFF CHALLENGE! And it's my lucky day because the challenge is Pumpkin Muffins. I am in fact on the search for a good pumpkin muffin recipe... maybe this is it!












3) Speaking of Anna, I watched an episode of Bake with Anna Olson in which she made Zucchini Orange Loaf. My mother especially loves zucchini loaf (as do I!). I am thinking I will make one just for her.








4)We have some millet kicking around in our pantry, and I saw it the other day. I thought, I must find a recipe to use this in. As if by magic, I discovered this cracker recipe from "A Sweet Spoonful". I am totally making these and cutting them into funky shapes. Leaves for fall, maybe?



5) We are in need of more granola in the household. I am so trying out this Pumpkin Granola Recipe















I hope I can keep fitting baking into my routine even though school is busy as heck. It is important to me!
Happy Fall Cooking/Baking!
<3 Lari

No comments:

Post a Comment